Why you should be thankful for your horse!
Photo Credit: Regent Insurance Group
1. A Fashion partner
- Loves new trends in colors and products as much as you do;
- Loves when his leg wraps and saddle pads match;
- (Mostly) enjoys the creative ways you braid his mane.
2. A Therapist
- Never tells you it’s your fault;
- Can always improve your mood by doing something cute or silly;
- It’s free!
3. A Fitness buddy
- Appreciates all the weightlifting you do to make his stall clean and comfy;
- Knows that even though you’re riding him, you are still doing a lot of the work;
- Doesn’t let you get away with just visiting him in his stall and not actually doing any riding.
4. A Teammate
- Knows what your riding goals are and is ready to help you;
- Makes things just difficult enough so that you appreciate any improvement;
- Loves to win as much as you do.
5. A Friend
- Listens to your stories;
- Never talks about you behind your back;
- Won’t post ugly photos or stories about you on social media;
- Keeps your secrets forever;
- Is thankful for you, too!